Saturday, March 3, 2012

engagement + my birthday

today march 3rd 2012...

the day i've been waiting....
my dearest friend Happy Rumiris come early in the morning, she helps me make cocktail for all the big family...
than she's also give me a present as my birthday gift..... thank you beb!
after that... exactly at 11 am.... family from the men has arrived....
firstly.... Jano & his mom entered my house...than we..the whole family inside welcome them....
we sat in the chair together..then He starting to talk that he want to proposed me...

after that, the whole family from his side came inside the house bring things that we called "sangjit"

this event closed with his mounting bracelet into my hand...

thank you lord for today....my triple 3















aq dilamar pake ROTI BUAYA :p


suap-suapan roti buaya

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com