Friday, May 25, 2012

all the angels know who's the winner ♥

8th years we've been together.
And so many things happen in our love journey..
from ex boyfriend / ex girlfriend to another man / woman...
She had told him "if you love her not me..so go for her.. I'm okay.. I never want to force you to love me.. I'll let you go if you want to go."
But somehow he still with her.

We had fight so often...
We had broken and separated so many times...
We had hurting each other in everyday...
We had so many family issue...
But somehow we still together...

So many friends told me this is not worthed.
You'll find another man/girl.
But still somehow...we still together...
Someone had told me "He/She not love you! He/She just pretending. He/She act different with you than He/She act in with His/Her friend"
Yet we still together...
He not let her go and either she not let him go..
Yes we still together!

Love find inside him/her in so many ways
Love find the way itself..

Love Never FAIL
And now...
we are going to started our new life,
our new love journey as a husband and wife.
No longer as a boyfriend or girlfriend but as a BEST FRIEND in all times,
be commensurate helper all the way.
all the angels know who's the winner ♥

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com